SELLING YOUR ITEMS
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES?
Vendor Commission rate –
20% (Inc GST)
WHAT DAYS DO YOU ACCEPT DELIVERIES?
Please contact us for information.
Unsold items will be re-listed in the next auction unless removed by the vendor one week prior to our next auction.
Unsold items will be re-listed a maximum of twice. The item/s will then, if unsold, become the responsibility of the vendor to remove or we will dispose of the item/s at the vendors expense.
Item/s with a reserve set by the Vendor will be listed for one auction only.
The following auction the item/s will be offered and sold at the auctioneers discretion for the best price. The onus is on the vendor to remove their item/s prior to the next auction.
ITEMS NOT SUITABLE
- Whitegoods over 10years old
- Microwaves (unless new in box),
- CRT TV (analogue) & VCRs
- Electricals house hold (Unless As New)
- Stained/damaged rugs, carpet,
- Mattresses & Bedding (unless “in new” condition)
- Clothing & Shoes (Unless Vintage)
- Chipped or broken china and glassware
- Any furniture that is stained, soiled, scratched, damaged or broken and deemed to be unsalable by a member of staff
- Baby capsules and all other baby items (unless new)
- Any other item deemed not to be suitable by our Auction Room Staff