TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser but in the event of any dispute arising between two or more bidders the ultimate purchaser may be determined by the Auctioneer, whose decision shall be final or the Auctioneer may put up the lot or lots again.
2. The Vendors shall have the right to bid either by the Auctioneers or their Agents for any lots offered.
3. The Auctioneer may, without giving a reason, refuse to accept the bid of any person or persons, and may decline the offer for any lot or lots at any time.
4. Immediately after the fall of the hammer the buyer shall, if requested by the Auctioneers, pay a deposit of not less than 10 per cent of the purchase price of the lot and any further deposits when requested.
5. The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowance or refunds will be made, nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the ground that is not correctly described, the said lots are to be taken with all faults (if any) and will be at the buyers risk on the fall of the hammer and thereafter the Vendor will be free of all responsibility for safe-guarding the goods and will not be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods whether such loss or damage is caused or contributed to by any act, neglect or default of the Vendor, its servants, employees or agents.
6. Any deficiency in the quantity described shall not void the sale but neither the Vendor nor the Auctioneers shall be accountable for the deficiency, damage or loss which may arise thereafter.
7. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above Terms & Conditions, all monies paid by the Purchaser shall be absolutely forfeited and the goods purchased may be sold, either by Public Auction or Private Contract, without notification at the risk and expense of the former Purchaser who shall be liable for any deficiency which may arise together with all costs and charges, but shall not be entitled to any profit which may accrue from such resale. Furthermore all items sold remain the property of the Vendor until such time as lots are fully paid for and any payment by cheque, cleared.
8. The Auctioneers are selling as agents for the respective Vendors of all lots. A commission is charged to the Vendor. The Auctioneers do not warrant the title to any lot and shall not be responsible for deficiency in any such title.
9. All lots are at risk of the Purchaser immediately upon the fall of the hammer this includes but not limited to the loss or damage to any items.
10. Purchaser shall be responsible for cartage and storage costs incurred should they fail to pick up goods by the nominated time. Collection of all goods purchased must be carried out by 5p.m. on the Auction Day
We are pleased to accept the following methods of payment: –
• Credit Cards – Visa and Master Card
Payment can be made any time during the auction and all goods purchased must be paid for prior to removal by the purchaser.
Proof of purchase may be requested by any of our staff or security personnel at anytime.